Spring ’23 CSA Membership
$512.00 – $656.00
Your CSA Membership includes 16 weekly fresh veggie boxes from our farm along with all of our members only benefits.
Be sure to read the description tab below and read over our CSA Member Handbook, view it here.
Use an email address that you check often, this is our main way of communicating with our members.
First pickup/delivery is targeted for March 3.
Last pickup/delivery is targeted for June 17.
Delivery range: 77354,77355,77362,77375,77377,77379,77380,77381,77382,77384,77388,77389,77429, and Woodforest
By joining our CSA, you agree to the following:
- What if I miss a share? Please arrange for an alternative person to pick up your share if you’re unable to. This is a great opportunity to give your family, a neighbor or friend the gift of good food. If you’re not able to make arrangements for your box, we cannot offer a credit or refund.
- You will need to bring a box, bag, ice chest or container of some kind to transfer your items from our reusable boxes.
- If you are getting your share delivered, there needs to be a cooler or ice chest with a fresh frozen ice pack on delivery day. We will place your share in the ice chest, ensuring your produce stays fresh.
- We promise to do our best to provide you with a bountiful share each week. However, the quantity of produce may vary from week to week and season to season due to weather variability, insects, disease or other production factors despite our best efforts.
- Weekly shares will vary somewhat in size, but by the end of the season they should average out to be at or above market value. By joining our CSA, you are agreeing to share a bit of the risk/reward nature of farming. Your shares will reflect the growing conditions of the season. We take proactive steps (pest control, irrigation, risk management) to ensure that we deliver a quality share each week, but we want to be up front about the uncertainties of farming. If we have a crop failure of a certain crop, we will do our best to make it up with another crop that is in abundance.
- In the rare event that the weather or other unforeseen event wrecks our plans, the start or end dates of the season could shift forward or backward by a week or two.
- All activities on our farm are considered agritourism activities. Warning: Under Texas law (Chapter 75A, Civil Practice and Remedies Code), an agritourism entity is not liable for any injury to or death of an agritourism participant resulting from an agritourism activity.
- We would never take for granted the commitment you have made to the farm. We will do everything in our power to share abundant harvests all season long. We deeply appreciate you placing your trust in us to provide this service to you and your family. Thank you!
Pickup at the farm, Home delivery, Group delivery